What is CBG?
CBG is considered to be “The Mother of all Cannabinoids” It is the building block on which several other cannabinoids depend and it plays a very important role when it comes to the cannabis plant as a whole.
What are the benefits of cbg?
CBG has proven to contain numerous therapeutic benefits and could play an integral role in several health disorders and diseases. CBG is non-psychoactive, meaning it cannot get you high. In fact, much like CBD, it’s believed that CBG could counter some of the negative effects of THC-rich strains such as paranoia and anxiety.
While there are MANY studies currently being executed for the benefits of CBG, here are just a few of the benefits that have been discovered–
- Brain Function: CBG has shown to slow to effects of Huntington’s disease, a condition that causes the progressive breakdown of nerve cells in the brain.
- Muscle Relaxant: CBG has GABA uptake inhibition that is greater than both CBD and THC, which “could suggest muscle relaxant properties.”
- Pain Relief: The analgesic (pain-relieving) properties of CBG are said to surpass those of THC.
- Anti-Cancer: It’s suggested that CBG is the second-most effective phytocannabinoid against breast cancer after CBD. It is also thought to be a potent agonist for “possible application in prostate cancer.”
- Antidepressant: Numerous studies suggest that CBG contains antidepressant properties.
- Antifungal: Research shows that CBG is powerful agent against MRSA.
Need to know more about CBG Isolate?
Be sure to do your research and only purchase pure cannabis products.
We would love to help you in your search for CBG Isolate.
Fill out the form below to get directly in contact with one of our CBD Specialists.
Get in Touch
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get our latest news and content delivered directly to your inbox.